Saturday, January 28, 2012


I recently bought myself a new Kia Sportage from Young Kia in Kaysville, UT. I came to Young Kia in Kaysville because the last couple years I have been noticing the great new looks in Kia cars and have been hearing great things about them. I live in the Davis county area and went to Young Kia in Kaysville. Young Kia customer service was great and the staff was extremely friendly and I had a great experience.
As for the new Kia Sportage, it has been one of my favorite cars I have driven! I live in Kaysville, in Davis county and definitely need a car that can handle the winters here. The all wheel drive on the Kia Sportage lets me go wherever I need to, even in some of the worst conditions around Utah. The Sportage also has some other awesome features that I love. The center console has a great navigation system with a screen in the center which makes navigating, choosing music, syncing my phone via bluetooth for hands-free use, and using Sirius XM radio a lot of fun. The new Kia Sportage is a great car and I'm really impressed with Kia and am excited to see what's next for the company. You definitely should head down to Young Kia in Kaysville and test drive a Sportage and I know you will fall in love.
I also just took my Kia Sportage Snowboarding to a nearby resort. I just got new snow tires put on my Kia Sportage at Young Kia in Kaysville UT, so the Sportage handled the snowy roads in the resort great!




No comments:

Post a Comment