Thursday, March 8, 2012

Test Drove Kia Forte

   A few days ago I went in to Young Kia in Kaysville, Utah to try out the new Kia Forte. The dealership was very nice and all the sales people are extremely helpful! The Kia Forte is a great car for me. It is a smaller economy size car but still had enough room for me to fit in it (I'm pretty tall). The salesman at Young Kia in Kaysville was very helpfull and listened to all my concerns and needs in a vehicle. It was his idea that I test drive the Kia Forte.
 





   This being the first time I had visited a Kia dealership I had a lot of questions.  The Kia Forte gets amazing gas mileage and is a very smooth drive.  The interior was really nice!  The seats were comfortable and the colors that the Forte has inside are very appealing. The basic stereo that comes in the Kia Forte has XM Radio! That has all my favorite stations on it.  

   The salesman at Young Kia was great at explaining all the features and told me about the amazing warranty that Young Kia offers.  Going to Young Kia in Kaysville, Utah was a great experience and so far Kia is my favorite car brand that I have test drove.
 
Thank You Young Kia!!






No comments:

Post a Comment